Naruto Vs Bleach Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Vs Bleach Rp

Naruto Vs Bleach Rp, Were You Can Make Your Own Naruto or Bleach Character And Have Fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Osamu and the First Hollow attack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Osamu_Hozuki
Admin
Osamu_Hozuki

Osamu and the First Hollow attack Empty
PostSubject: Osamu and the First Hollow attack   Osamu and the First Hollow attack Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:08 pm

Osamu was taking a walk through his village. "Damn I love this village." Osamu took a deep breath but before he could breathe out he heard a sound. He rushed to the scene only to find a figure shaped like a former Akatsuki member but with demonic features. "Wh-what the hell are you?" Osamu drew his sword waiting for response.
Back to top Go down
Osamu_Hozuki
Admin
Osamu_Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Osamu and the First Hollow attack   Osamu and the First Hollow attack Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:51 pm

Osamu knew that he would need help so he channeled his chakra to send Minato and Kimi a message. "I need your help well I don't need it I could use because I am that ni.....Oh yea the Hollow come to the Metal Village ASAP."
Back to top Go down
K Minato Nagi
Admin
K Minato Nagi

PostSubject: Re: Osamu and the First Hollow attack   Osamu and the First Hollow attack Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:57 pm

Kimi was talking to Minato till she notice some sprit presser comeing from so she told Minato to follow her, Mianto what was going on, she told him that someone is in trouble Rush over as fast as they can were it was happening at, that's Minato notice Osamu standing with his sword out, Kimi said pulled your sword out to see what you are up aginst Kimi said, Minato pulled out his sword and notice that is was Kakuzu from the old Akatsuki and his apprents change. "So he turn into this ugly thing,I guess will kill you next, you ready Osamu" Minato Said, Kimi said ya'll two watch out he ain't the same person his power is more different cause he a Hollow now Kimi yelled.
Back to top Go down
http://narutovsbleachrp.rpg-dynasty.com
Osamu_Hozuki
Admin
Osamu_Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Osamu and the First Hollow attack   Osamu and the First Hollow attack Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:31 am

Osamu looked at Minato. "So he's a ghost with his normal attacks? Either way we need a plan. SO do I kill 'em or do you want to?" Osamu awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Suijin
S-Rank
S-Rank
Suijin

PostSubject: Re: Osamu and the First Hollow attack   Osamu and the First Hollow attack Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:08 pm

"Neither of you will." Suijin jumped down and looked at the deformed hollow. "You are a disgrace. I should kill you my self, but it'll be more fun to watch as you die at they're hands. Also I get to see what these 2 can do." Suijin sat back and awited to see what the 2 new soul reapers could do.
Back to top Go down
Osamu_Hozuki
Admin
Osamu_Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Osamu and the First Hollow attack   Osamu and the First Hollow attack Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:49 am

"Who the hell are you?" Osamu asked. "And what the hell do you want? You know what fuck it I don't care. Minato you want this guy or can I kill em." Osamu held his sword on his back and awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
K Minato Nagi
Admin
K Minato Nagi

PostSubject: Re: Osamu and the First Hollow attack   Osamu and the First Hollow attack Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:57 am

Minato looked at Osamu "hhhmmmm, you can do it diss time." Minato said as he turn his back.
Back to top Go down
Osamu_Hozuki
Admin
Osamu_Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Osamu and the First Hollow attack   Osamu and the First Hollow attack Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:29 am

"Alright." Osamu looked at Suijin. "Looks like your goin down. Wow that is a cliched line." Osamu swung his sword at Suijin and disappeared he reappeared on the side of him and shot an ice blast at him.
Back to top Go down
Suijin
S-Rank
S-Rank
Suijin

PostSubject: Re: Osamu and the First Hollow attack   Osamu and the First Hollow attack Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:41 am

Suijin looked at Osamu and did'nt even blink. "Is that it?" Suijin took out his sword and canceled out the blast, but he could'nt dodge the blast from the sword. He tried to block it but he moved to slow and was hit. Suijin stood up. "That was good, but how about this." Suijin began to turn around in a circle and water began to surround him and form a tornado. "Water Hurricane Strike." Suijin sent the blast of water towards Osamu.
Back to top Go down
K Minato Nagi
Admin
K Minato Nagi

PostSubject: Re: Osamu and the First Hollow attack   Osamu and the First Hollow attack Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:22 pm

Minato look at the hollow then at Suijin and notice what he did. "He like to use water." Minato said to him self. Minato then then rush the hollow and stab it in the face then Minato some hand sign and said "Atsugai - Pressure Damage " Mianto release a large wind blast from the plam of his hand and Kill the hollow. Minato then looked at Osamu, "Watch out Osamu he is skilled at water attack." Minato said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Osamu and the First Hollow attack   Osamu and the First Hollow attack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Osamu and the First Hollow attack
Page 1 of 1