Naruto Vs Bleach Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Vs Bleach Rp

Naruto Vs Bleach Rp, Were You Can Make Your Own Naruto or Bleach Character And Have Fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The meeting of Family

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sannam
S-Rank
S-Rank
Sannam

The meeting of Family Empty
PostSubject: The meeting of Family   The meeting of Family Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:37 pm

Sannam walked up the stairs to the Hokage's office. He doubted the fact that Minato would now of him, unless he had already looked at the secert files. "I hope he doesn't hate me" Sannam was a hidden for a long while. He knocks on the door to the Hokage's office.
Back to top Go down
K Minato Nagi
Admin
K Minato Nagi

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of Family   The meeting of Family Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:40 pm

Minato hear a Knock on the door. "Come in Minato said" with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
http://narutovsbleachrp.rpg-dynasty.com
Sannam
S-Rank
S-Rank
Sannam

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of Family   The meeting of Family Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:42 pm

Sannam opened the door and walked in "Minato Uzumaki, son of Naruto Uzumaki, Grandson of Minato NamiKaze" He paused and looked down on the ground and then up again. "I am Sannam Namikaze, your Couison" He made a half smile, and fake laughing while scrathing his head.
Back to top Go down
K Minato Nagi
Admin
K Minato Nagi

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of Family   The meeting of Family Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:49 pm

Minato looked up at his Couison and smile. "We is goofey you know that Couison" Minato said
"So what brings you by today?"
Back to top Go down
Sannam
S-Rank
S-Rank
Sannam

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of Family   The meeting of Family Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:51 pm

Sannam shurgged his shoulders "Well, I thought I would like to meet, my family, I was hidden from the village, from you really" He looked away from him and then sat down. "Your last name is NamiKaze as well, I can teach you Namikaze jutsu, if you would like"
Back to top Go down
K Minato Nagi
Admin
K Minato Nagi

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of Family   The meeting of Family Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:58 pm

"And what kind of jutsu is this" Minato asked?
Back to top Go down
Sannam
S-Rank
S-Rank
Sannam

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of Family   The meeting of Family Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:01 am

Sannam looked a little shooked. "You don't rmember the stories of Minato Namikaze do you" He stood up and got serious. "Time and space jutsu, watch this." Sannam was infront of Minato, and as soon as Minato blinked he was behind him.
Back to top Go down
K Minato Nagi
Admin
K Minato Nagi

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of Family   The meeting of Family Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:11 am

As Minato looked on, Minato remeber Zen telling him about the jutsu. "Yes now i remeber Zen told me about that jutsu" Minato said.
Back to top Go down
Sannam
S-Rank
S-Rank
Sannam

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of Family   The meeting of Family Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:17 am

Sannam shook his head. "Zen, doesn't know the half of it, that is a very simple D-ranked jutsu. What I want to teach you is B-rankedor higher Jutsu like, how I can change how fast people go, for a short time" He walked to the front of his desk. "You still have much to learn, even though you are older, and a higher rank, you do"
Back to top Go down
K Minato Nagi
Admin
K Minato Nagi

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of Family   The meeting of Family Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:57 am

As Minato looked at Sannam and Smiled and while Minato was smileing Minato was walking into
the room "Ok I am done running for today" as he poofed away "I guess i do so lets do it then" Minato replied.
Back to top Go down
Sannam
S-Rank
S-Rank
Sannam

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of Family   The meeting of Family Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:32 am

Sannam nodded "You just tell me were you want to do it, we will start in an hour" He walked towards the door, and turned around "If you don't have a spot, we can meet outside the main gate, and go out into the forest, so people don't know we are there, or doing anything" He opened the door and walked otu, and closed it shut, and then exited the building.
Back to top Go down
K Minato Nagi
Admin
K Minato Nagi

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of Family   The meeting of Family Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:41 am

Minato watch him leave "Ok, i will be their in a hour" Minato said as he got up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of Family   The meeting of Family Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The meeting of Family
Page 1 of 1