Naruto Vs Bleach Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Vs Bleach Rp

Naruto Vs Bleach Rp, Were You Can Make Your Own Naruto or Bleach Character And Have Fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival of Kyouken

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyouken Uchiha
Admin

Arrival of Kyouken Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of Kyouken   Arrival of Kyouken Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:56 pm

Its been years since he's been at the akatsuki base. Kyouken comes into the cave where Aimi could be staying at. He was wearing his all back assassin's attire. He looks around to see where Aimi would be at
Back to top Go down
Aimi_Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Aimi_Uchiha

Arrival of Kyouken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Kyouken   Arrival of Kyouken Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:23 pm

Aimi spotted someone from a far, "I need to discuss something with you." Aimi said.
Back to top Go down
Kyouken Uchiha
Admin

Arrival of Kyouken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Kyouken   Arrival of Kyouken Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:32 pm

Kyouken looks at her "And what is it that you want to discuss with me, Lady Aimi?" Kyouken walks forward and stops standing in front of her
Back to top Go down
Aimi_Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Aimi_Uchiha

Arrival of Kyouken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Kyouken   Arrival of Kyouken Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:17 am

Aimi looks at him. "Well I need to discuss the matter of these so called Hollows. Are they are allies or enemies? And beyond all of that who controls these creatures? Have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Kyouken Uchiha
Admin

Arrival of Kyouken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Kyouken   Arrival of Kyouken Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:51 am

"Hollows are human spirits that have been taken over by the darkness inside there hearts. They feed of on spirts of humans or shinigami's. Depending on what the akatsuki is, they would probably be our ally. As far as Im concern I have no idea who controls the hollows"
Back to top Go down
Aimi_Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Aimi_Uchiha

Arrival of Kyouken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Kyouken   Arrival of Kyouken Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:51 am

AImi looked at Kyouken. "Well maybe your right. If so we need to find the one controlling them and go from there. DOn't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Kyouken Uchiha
Admin

Arrival of Kyouken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Kyouken   Arrival of Kyouken Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:52 am

"I suppose" Kyouken didnt care, he's been fighting those damn things for so long that it wouldnt matter if they got to the leader and took care of him. Kyouken looks at Aimi and for the first time smiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arrival of Kyouken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Kyouken   Arrival of Kyouken Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Kyouken
Page 1 of 1